Monday to Friday | 20 hours per week from 4 participants | At least 3 people
Have your employees form an enthusiastic group and learn together on one or two evenings a week. Together they can achieve the same goal: learn the German language. 90 minutes of learning, speaking and understanding German with 100% highly motivated and experienced teachers. Give your employees the opportunity to improve their language skills, and in return you will gain loyalty and promote better communication within your company.
Details of the German night course for companies:
• The schedule is chosen by the company, however, please note that:
One or two days of the week will be selected: Monday to Friday and always at the same time: between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. For example, every Tuesday from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm or Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
• Each class/appointment will last 90 minutes. In the case of a bank holiday, the course will be postponed for one week.
• There is no option to change the date or time of the course once the course has started.
• If all students miss or cancel the class, it will not be rescheduled.
• The maximum number of students per group is 10 people.
• The course will be held directly at the company’s facilities
A happy employee is a company’s best investment! German course for companies with 100% motivated and dedicated teachers. 24 academic hours for only 350 € per person! Give your employees the opportunity to speak the German language and enjoy their new work and life in Germany!
The number of hours is according to the number of students, more details in our Terms and Conditions.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.