To sign up for this course, you should only select the following options:
Monday to Friday | 20 hours per week up to 8 participants
Train your staff with a new language, we will teach them not only the grammar of the foreign language, but also the customs of this other culture. All of our teachers are native speakers and each of them will explain their culture for a better interaction in the economy!
Learning languages with colleagues will therefore increase the interaction between them and encourage them to practise what they have learned. The intensive course is designed to quickly learn the correct grammar of the foreign language.
• The intensive course takes place from Monday to Friday.
• The company can choose the schedule between shifts: from 09:00 to 12:00 in the morning, from 14:00 to 17:00 in the afternoon, or from 18:00 to 21:00 in the evening. The participants are present and the number of weekly hours is reduced.
• There is no possibility to change the date or time once the course has begun.
• For bank holidays during the week, it is possible to choose the date and time for academic hours, after consolidation with the teacher and students.
• If all students miss or cancel the course, there is no opportunity to catch up on lost lessons.
• The course is held directly in the company’s facilities.
Arabic, Englisch, French, German, Italian, Other Language, Portuguese, Russich, Spanish, Turkish
A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2, C2.1, C2.2
|Duration of the course|
1 Week, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.