Studying and working in Germany is currently much simpler than a few years ago. Now there are many more countries that do not need a tourist visa to spend up to 90 days in Germany.

Learning the German language is much easier and faster while you are in Germany, since you are 100% in touch with the natives.

But how does the visa to learn German work?

We recommend you apply for a visa at least 6 months in advance. So that it really is worth the investment of the flight, the price of the course and the accommodation.

In 6 months one can learn basic levels of the language. Although obviously the progress depends a lot on the individual.

What type of course is necessary to apply for the visa?

You must enroll in a language school intensive course from Monday to Friday (minimum 20 hours of 45 minutes per week).

What levels does it exist?

There are 6 levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. To finish each level you need at least 2 months, that is why the courses are divided into 12 months or 12 levels: A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2 , B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2, C2.1, C2.2.

How to book the course and get a booking confirmation?

You simply have to register for the course and write to us, specifying that you will apply for the visa. Following this, you’ll receive the confirmation of the reservation, we will send you the proof of registration and reservation, so that you can present it at the German embassy. The embassy may call us to confirm your registration.

Do I have to pay any fees and what if they don’t give me a visa?

You will only have to pay for the first month of the course in order to confirm our reservation and the proof of registration. In the case that they give you a visa, you can pay for the course on a monthly basis as you wish. In the case that they do not give you the visa, you just have to let us know, and we will refund the payment you made for the first month minus the processing fee.

The price for processing costs is 50€.

Can I extend the German course visa?

Yes, it is possible to extend it up to 12 months. If you are already in Germany and want to extend your course, you can register and perform the same process. You can receive the proof from us so that you can present it at the Embassy.


We have experience for this procedure, if you still have some doubts, we will gladly advise you for free!


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “German course visa”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked